***Same Moster, Diffrent Spawn, Better drop??

bemes321

and wakka if u wanna see me in person PM me, i got sky miles bro...lemme know..

Oh please lol

you are missin the point young blood

i edited my topic and apologized and offered him to talk to me behind the scenes so we could discuss this topic. Wakka has been around alot and could contibute to this topic. All i wanna know about is the topic and everything else ppl can PM me about. Including you if you need somethin son....

thanx for readin, now back to topic. TY son

RS-SPLASH.jpg

sup guys

*??

Hey, way to contribute! :lol:

But yeah, I don't think any certian spawns are rigged to have better drops, and I don't think that any certian postion is "lucky," or more prone to getting a better drop. That's just me, though. If you think it works, go for it!

ok than ill post foolish replies to everyones topics like some un-named id**t and people will like me...thats what ur sayin?? You mean to tell me the Tip.It community is just a bunch of flamers unless i say stupid things like you did?? I have seen better ppl here and maybe u should look at yourself if you need to be sarcastic to sum1 u dont know to be liked because in real life id break ur j?w... learn sum respect. You must be f2p because i get the same noob answers on free servers from lvl 15's when i say sumthion. its ok dude, im willing to start a donation fund to get u $5 a month to get members as long as u stop actin like a f2p lvl 15...Deal?

im just askin a question, not to be liked or to get idiot answers, but to find out if anyone has had a similar experience.

I think it's all in your head

now, to get down to the reason I quoted. You really need to chill, your already getting a bad rep and making a fool of your self wakka was just making a joke, after he answerd on topic. Get a sence of humor or leave.. please your the type of person that ruin other people's fun...

ok than ill post foolish replies to everyones topics like some un-named id**t and people will like me...thats what ur sayin?? You mean to tell me the Tip.It community is just a bunch of flamers unless i say stupid things like you did?? I have seen better ppl here and maybe u should look at yourself if you need to be sarcastic to sum1 u dont know to be liked because in real life id break ur j?w... learn sum respect. You must be f2p because i get the same noob answers on free servers from lvl 15's when i say sumthion. its ok dude, im willing to start a donation fund to get u $5 a month to get members as long as u stop actin like a f2p lvl 15...Deal?

im just askin a question, not to be liked or to get idiot answers, but to find out if anyone has had a similar experience.

Alright, let me just school you in a few things about this forum. And I'm not meaning this in a mean way, nor am I saying this to ruffle your feathers. I'm gonna be totally straight with you...

An attitude like that, isn't gonna get you anywhere on this forum. Running around calling people idiots... talking trash.... and all this other rubbish you're doing... It reminds me a lot of myself about a year ago. You're not going to make any friends and you're going to find yourself banned before you know it. You're going to have people who constantly shoot you down, even if you have a point... because you'll be labled as "that guy who starts trouble". Don't start off on the wrong foot and separate yourself from the community. Thats probably the only reason why I'm still in this community today. I didn't get a set straight away... I'd say I started doing what you're doing long into my stay at tip.it.

The tough guy act wont work, I can see through it already. Aint no one gonna take you serious throwing out idol threats and junk.

Even I still have my moments... but you're off to a real bad start. You're gonna find your departure to be quicker then it took for you to get registered if you continue the way you are.

I figured you'd like to hear that from someone who has kind of been in your shoes. Settle down and stop taking everything so seriously. And as others have said... get a sense of humor... smile a little.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

i tend to never get good drops. lol

yeah me too, but yeah it 's all in your head it's like if you roll a dice on one side of the table and get a 6 then roll it on the other and only get a 3, it doesn't make one side luckier than the other

-= weasel =- rsname: moosewalker ~ top 10000 player :D

newscape300x50qz7.giffull qp - always willing to chat add me...