Woodcutting Training Question

bookrhino

After trying everything out again, I found that the xp per hour of maples are very close to the xp per hour of willows (35k per hour with maples, compared to about 41k with willows). I think that I will not be able to cut willows any faster than I'm doing right now, but I still think that maples may still be cut slightly faster than I''m cutting them now. I'm wondering if, at any time, maples will be better xp.

70herby.png

I've talked to a good few high level wcers during my time training wc and fletching and they've all said to stick to willows for pure wc xp.

Btw if you find the normal willows (Draynor / Seers) too busy try firemaking behind the lummby general store.

df

iratebadger.png

i firemake willows west of draynor village and can get 40k exp per hour for woodcutting while training firemaking.

Yeh but that is often crowded, if you want to train firemaking aswell, go to south of rimmington. i think there are like 9-10 willows there and barely anybody goes.

Mahogany also used to be good to train on and work on your fire making. With building more people are going after these trees, so willow is probably better to stick to.

I have also heard you tend to get more nest drops from willow and mahogany.

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png