i need help i`ll pay 4k

frank167167

im stuck inside a big house near dark part around daynor but its on the north road from wizards castle and im payin 4k for the first person 2 get me out.please i really need help.im stuck in the basment its all light brown down there and doors with swiches 2 pull and u have 2 open the right 1 to get out well im payin 4k if anyones see this please respond add me frank167167 and my msn is [email protected] please we can talk about price.

Sounds like you are in the basement of Draynor Manor where you do one of the F2P quests. You should be able to climb up the ladder you came down. If it's to dark to see the ladder change your screen brightness on the Runescape controls.

Moving this topic from the Clues forum to the Help forum which is more appropriate.

mcguff1.png

Sounds like you are in the basement of Draynor Manor where you do one of the F2P quests. You should be able to climb up the ladder you came down. If it's to dark to see the ladder change your screen brightness on the Runescape controls.

Moving this topic from the Clues forum to the Help forum which is more appropriate.

He already posted it in this forum. http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=476754

BTW did you ever get out?

bgh2286ub.png