best monster for dragon half drop? odds?

Rakura

best monster for them is darkbeasts, i know from a few friends who can kill them, their left half drop rate is the fastest in the game. @nd to them is abbie demons which are better to kill than darkbeasts casue of the whip drops also. I would say the 3rd would be fire giants but not to sure about that

best monster for them is darkbeasts, i know from a few friends who can kill them, their left half drop rate is the fastest in the game. @nd to them is abbie demons which are better to kill than darkbeasts casue of the whip drops also. I would say the 3rd would be fire giants but not to sure about that

No, I killed them for hours and hours and no left half, and I've heard of others who killed thousands and they didn't get any either. They're pointless.

Slap_My_Feet.png

My first shield drop was in March of this yr from the abby's ,, and OMG!!! my second was tonight at the abby's .. Was of course head hunting, 8 days and still no head . But that shield drop makes up for it .. Sorry no pic , dunno how to do that :oops: But Leesters showed up there ,, he can vouch for me :)

queenvalerie.png

My first shield drop was in March of this yr from the abby's ,, and OMG!!! my second was tonight at the abby's .. Was of course head hunting, 8 days and still no head . But that shield drop makes up for it .. Sorry no pic , dunno how to do that :oops: But Leesters showed up there ,, he can vouch for me :)

Grats

Never has a dragon drop ever and i am 97 cmb.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.