Member Help!!!

tazndevil2006

Hey im a pure f2p player and i like to mine and smith. i was wondering if some players out there that are or were members, what advantages are available to member players, for mining and smithing over free to play players...

thanks in advance

Runescape Name: tazndevil

Also you have a lot more places to mine, while still crowded a bit, it's nothing like mining on f2p.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

coal trucks are used to mine lots of coal then bank instead of walking back and forth. I think they hold 150 coal or something then u walk around the river and take coal outta trucks and bank it all right there. It saves alot of time.

Low_C.png

Trucks etc. But also Gold Gauntlets available after Family Feud Quest in combination with the Azarnian (sp?) gold mines available after the Between A Rock... Quest make for really good smithing xp.

The Gauntlets allow you to gain 56.5xp per gold bar smelted (more than rune), with the obvious disadvantage that you can't actually smith anything from gold so the only end use is jewellery.

df

iratebadger.png

cannon balls are balls made from steel that are used in a player's own personal cannon

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

no. not yet.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

the dragon axe for wc , cuts the same speed as rune. yeah it's a better weapon but the logs don't care.

a d pick would prolly be the same mining speed as a rune pick like the axes, um better for killing those muggers waiting for ore to respawn?

anyway one of the real reasons mining is easier on p2p (even staying in the f2- areas...) is because players on p2p have many options for making money.

on free, smithing is king as it's one of the few things worth hi alching and raw ore/bars sell well also. Fishing lobs is a lesson in frustration as only kaj is available on free and a long long way from a bank. All that means the mines on free servers are packed to the point of overflowing simply because it's the main money path.

Add in all the rest like larger world with more/better mines etc and there's no contest.

Cheers

-BB

if i was to become a member which method(s) would you guys suggest to make tons of money so i can put back into smithing say.. without scarficing xp.. meaning ie... i dont sell coal and other ore bc i can get smithing xp by making armour.. or woodcutting.. i dont sell logs bc i want firemaking xp. Ive heard flecthing is good but i dont know anything about it, and now ive heard maybe fishing and cooking the fish maybe for some good coin..

thanks again..

Runescape Name: tazndevil