could use a good training guide

marthinto

hey um i was think that if someone has a nice training guide they could post it here and i kind of need one... :oops: but im sure some other people would like one and im lvl 28 combat (20 atk, 27 str, 20 def, 10 prayer, 30 magic) and i was wondering where i should train and till when do i switch to another monsters... if someone could post one id be very happy :D

hot+jane.png

Well, you don't need a guide O:) just a good sense of judgement and comonsense. :oops:

For your levels there is laods of monster you can train on. lower level monster of course 8-)

Cuz in the training stage, you need to train for ages without using loads of food. So i suggest you train on chickens/cows/goblins.

Above that, always have food ready to eat and train with str pot :mrgreen:

Nighthawkpro(level-126)

It also depends wether or not you want to get items, or bones or what not. You can train on monks in prayer guild(in the courtyard) they are easy and you get bones=) but as you get higher with better lvls then go to higher monsters. It's all your choice.

EDIT - Signature far exceeds our sig limits but since it's so colourful you can keep it.

Like the others said.. There's plenty of places to train on..

I personally trained on Dwarves on top, and inside the Dwarven Mine..

They drop bones plus a few decent items for low-levels.

Wha.. What..? Where am I?

the key for training is the killing speed. So I reccomend, you do goblins till lvl 20 everything, and then cows till lvl 40 everyhting then hill giants till lvl 60 everything then ice warriors till lvl 70+

|Goals:

|Mining lvl 80 }-----\

|Crafting lvl 84 }----|>All From 61k Silver

|Smithling lvl 72}--/

|_________________________________|