What to do As a member....

nk_rage

Im currently thinking on becoming a member, yet i am unclear on what i should do first. I would greatly appreciate advise, opinions and tips on what i should first such as specific quests, skills or anything else which may yet be unknown to me.

Thanks in advance!

rsn:wingyee120

--pm me in-game for all orders--

cloud.jpg

I recommend trying each new skill ya get. Get them all to 20 or so to get a feel of it. Slayer was my greatest joy when I became P2P

Ethiery.gif

A man who doesn't read, is no smarter than a man who can't read.

Pokemama is working on a guide: http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=317645

What you should focus on first is different ways to move around easily since the members world is huge: make rings of duelling and gaming necklaces for easy teleports, do a few quests (like gnome tree village to be able to use spirit tree teleports), train a little agility in gnome stronghold to be able to run longer. Also do some quests to get access to basics like first part of recepie for disaster for bank chest in Lumbridge, druidic ritual to start the herblore skill - and have a look around while you are at it :)

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Do the Druidic Ritual, Elemental Workshop, and Fishing Contest quests right away. They are extremely easy. Ritual allows you access to herblore, elemental workshop...well, it's just easy, and Fishing Contest allows you to pass under the mountain so you don't have to traverse it all the time.

I really wouldn't call it an era. It was more of a definitive time period during which dinstinctive characteristics were expressed in similar ways.

Svirnsigscore.gif