<free sigs>

Astralinre

I decided that I'll take two more orders, then I'm closing for now. If you'd like a sig, come get one now. :)

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 0bscure

I suggest you also work on your text effects as well as your graphic making. You could really use some nicer looking text.

Thanks for the advice, but I prefer the text to be plain, simple, and not draw attention to itself. :)

I noticed. It still needs work. The glow and text color for some needs definate work. Font choice is a big thing as well. Some may also look good if you change up the opacity or blending mode a bit.

I suggest you also work on your text effects as well as your graphic making. You could really use some nicer looking text.

Thanks for the advice, but I prefer the text to be plain, simple, and not draw attention to itself. :)

I noticed. It still needs work. The glow and text color for some needs definate work. Font choice is a big thing as well. Some may also look good if you change up the opacity or blending mode a bit.

Ok, thanks. I'll try to pay a little more attention to text in the future. :)

Punctuation.gif

"In so far as I am Man I am the chief of creatures. In so far as I am a man I am the chief of sinners." - G.K. Chesterton

My first try at abstract brushing. Hope you like it. :)

Not2.gif

Punctuation.gif

Guest 0bscure
My first try at abstract brushing. Hope you like it. :)

Not.gif

Interesting...get some new brushes...and the font needs changing. But I like the dark color choice and look of it.

Not3.gif

Something more like that? Personally, I liked it better with white; the yellow just doesn't fit with the pic. Eh, it's up to you.

Punctuation.gif

Guest 0bscure
Not3.gif

Something more like that? Personally, I liked it better with white; the yellow just doesn't fit with the pic. Eh, it's up to you.

Youre right, yellow does not fit. Though the font is better than before. Maybe making it slightly larger...and a light light teal color?

Not4.gif

Something like this, perhaps? It's much better than the yellow, and I think it fits better than the white.

Punctuation.gif

One last shot at it. You can choose which color you like best.

Not5.gif

Punctuation.gif

I know its not my sig but i think the last shot on the border and text look the best. Its just me o and astra sorry about the female thingy. Know i know your a guy and I apreciate you makin a siggy for me. thanks

GoKu

Astra not to be rude but I've waited a while and everyone new here is getting theres first :?

Oh, my apologies. I got so caught up in abstracts that I forgot about my landscape order. :oops:

Punctuation.gif

Astra not to be rude but I've waited a while and everyone new here is getting theres first :?

Have Pations(sp?)

Astra is doing the best he can. You should be happy your getting an Astra Orignal...FOR FREE!.

Its hard to make lots of sigs and the type you asked for has been done alot so im sure he needs to think of somthing new that still matches the discription you asked for. Its not like you can just get on the computer and wip one up. You gotta gather ideas. Then work and improve those and then start making them. Its a hard job.

Astra to me if one of the best sig makers because he uses photograpy and i love photography. My computer is full of photos. Where ever i go I always bring my camera. Looking at Astra's work has inspired me alot to try new things with photography

by the way astra could you tell me the program you use to edit your pics and filter them and stuff or is a secreat?

I said "...not to be rude..." and I just wanted to let him know. I was patient for a while untill I saw "2 more orders" so I just wanted to inform him. I like photography too that's why I let him know so I wouldn't miss out on a free sig that has such great taste :wink: .

Don't worry, Goku. He wasn't being rude at all. In fact, I was the one being rude by forgeting about his order.

No secret about what program I use. Photoshop 7.0. :)

Hehe, it's so nice to have a fan. :P

Punctuation.gif

Don't worry, Goku. He wasn't being rude at all. In fact, I was the one being rude by forgeting about his order.

No secret about what program I use. Photoshop 7.0. :)

Hehe, it's so nice to have a fan. :P

Is soo nice to be in a one man fan club :P

now i must go do somthing importent...

*goes and downloads adobe photoshop 7.0*

5-4.gif

oreo2.jpg

^My rockin' bunny Oreo. :P I know the text is a little hard to read, but I don't want it to be the focus of the sig.

Not, I'll try my hand at it.

Dark_Ice, I'll try, but I'm not sure I could make that without some help.

I'll work on yours too, Lookitskirby.

Sweet :) Thanks! :)