[SOLVED] Lantern Oil

Necromancer_Magic

How do you make it?

I do this.

(1)Swamp Tar -> Fractionalizing still = "You cant process that substance, perhaps you should talk to the chemist."

PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS NEWBIE SITUATION! :wall:

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt

sounds crazy, but why not try talking to the chemist?

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

To make Lamp Oil, use some Swamp tar which you can pick up from Lumbridge Swamps, with the 'Lamp Oil Still' in the chemist in rimmington. Then use your Oil Lantern or Bullseye Lantern with the still to collect your Lamp Oil. The worst Lantern is the Candle Lantern. If you fall with this in the Lumbridge Cave it will break. If you fall with the Oil Lantern it will go out and you can relight it with a tinderbox. The Bullseye Lantern will never go out even if you fall.

I did that, and it worked, maybe you're doing something wrong. Looks like it too, you said tar and fractionalising still, not paste and oil still?

Junkieman608.png

SOLVED!

I was using the big one outside - not the small one inside!

Joined Runescape: 23/01/02 |||. Retired from Runescape: 07/07/2007

[hide=Quotes]

Elfs creating a crystal Axe would be like GreenPeace creating a Nuclear Powered Harpoon for killing seals...

"Level 1 sailing: ability to build a failboat.'
[/hide]

half_banner.gif

Drops: Ahrims Hood, Guthans set FULL (minus legs), dragon half shield, dragon legs/skirt