Alternative Payment Advice

sk8nbail

hey, im using paybycash at the moment and if u go to runescape.com, and then scrolll down to "start a subscription" or something, then you choose which one[for me Paybycash] then you enter all the necessary information[real name, adress, city, etc] then itll go to this one page at the end tha says something like this:

1. Print this page and SEND it with your cash

so print the page. Then right below that theres gonna be an adress. Thats the adress you have to put on your envolope at the back of it[the side with the flap]. After you've put the adress etc on the evolope you put your cash[for me a 10$ bill because i only paid for a month] and your folded up printed page into the envolope and VOILA your done :D .

To send it, go to your local Post Office, or jus put the envolope in this big red thing[sorry i dont know the name of it =P]

PS: make sure to put a stamp on it. On mine i had to put a USA stamp on it because it was going to the USA.

I hope i helped lol

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

may i ask why you don't like using your credit card? Jagex takes its customers security VERY seriously (imagine 40,000 people suuing you for tens of thousands each because you lost their details), the site is very secure, and you can cancel at any time

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

may i ask why you don't like using your credit card? Jagex takes its customers security VERY seriously (imagine 40,000 people suuing you for tens of thousands each because you lost their details), the site is very secure, and you can cancel at any time

Jagex im sure is secure and takes care of its customers but im using my siblings computer and i have no clue what kind of junk is on here (keyloggers etc.)

What about PayByPhone?

Looking to make easy cash? CashCrate owns, its how i pay for members on runescape. Click http://cashcrate.com/452881

I use paybyphone, its slightly more exspensive, but it doesn't annoy my mum in the way she believes giving credit card details online will have our computer hacked and all our money stolen. You do have to endrue 3 minutes of an annoying man speaking to you and you had better not miss out when the pin number is given.

lord_khallos.png

proudguildmasterng2.png