Photoshop tutorials plz

himy_name_is

I am a web programming and websites tend to look.. bland without images. and I wanted to create some; I have photoshop elements 2.0

But the thing is is that im horrible at making basically anything in it. I was wondering if some people could point me to what they think is a good tutorial, mainly beginners (not the basics, but the advanced basics (like all of the things in the tool bar (file, edit, view and such) and creating images for websites like the tip.it logo or graphics like that.

Thanks a bunch!

reportingsjr.png

google it...

and as for photoshop elements 2.0, i use it too, you can do quite a bit with it, tho not as much as if you have the normal photoshop

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Good tutorial for nubs like me is...

- easy to understand

- image for reference

- step by step of tutorials

But still never really go deep into tutorial, you can experience some other blending/filter and ended up even creating nicer graphics then the tutorial's.

Anyway yeah, google it. I'm sure plenty of the sites are suitable for beginners. Still, inspiration and experiences are much more better then tutorials. Good luck in finding! :wink:

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

Maybe I should have said this better?

I have already looked around. i came here to get direct links to what people thought were good tutorials. I know what google is but the dont have what I need. Please put some links of what you thought was a good tutorial. Or if you dont have any dont post? Thanks! (sorry for being so "rude" im just kind of impatient, wasnt really what I expected. I uauslly get links for good forums like these.)

reportingsjr.png

Google has practically every web page ever... Except thse who don't subscribe... But if you make an excellent tutorial then I doubt you wouldn't put it in google... :?

Oh, and remember this isn't a graphics forum... There are forums made specifically for graphics and making graphics... Go there... Much better.

One example: Defect in the system: http://www.defectinthesystem.com/forums/index.php