DD Or D Long

Invisionist

DD is good if its posioned, its speical helps you posion the monster I think. I would go for a D long, although a DDS/P is a good thing to have in case.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Actually poison isn't a very good idea for strictly training purposes. You receive absolutely no XP for the poison damage.

Although I tend to prefer the Longswords, the Dagger is quicker and more accurate. It also hits pretty decently on its own as well. It doesn't hit as hard as the Long, but still hard enough to make it good for training.

If, on the other hand, you're after quick kills for drops as well then by all means: poison that dagger. Having a stronger weapon (like a Long) to switch to once the poison starts taking affect can speed up the process as well.

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

Actually poison isn't a very good idea for strictly training purposes. You receive absolutely no XP for the poison damage.

Although I tend to prefer the Longswords, the Dagger is quicker and more accurate. It also hits pretty decently on its own as well. It doesn't hit as hard as the Long, but still hard enough to make it good for training.

If, on the other hand, you're after quick kills for drops as well then by all means: poison that dagger. Having a stronger weapon (like a Long) to switch to once the poison starts taking affect can speed up the process as well.

It is for strict training puposes I need something that will hit often. I will probably use DD as it is more accurate.

The+Team.png

The Team- The Anti-Hacker Combatant

I love the DD(s) for questing, there is nothing better imo. I think the slightly harder hit of the dlong is offset by the much better special of the dd

I hardly use my dlong any more

df

iratebadger.png

DDS can hit about as much damage as a rune scimitar. But it can hit little higher with special. It is good weapon for poisoning. It isn't bad weapon, 2nd weapon isn't needed but is is recommanded to deal more damage. You could for example have full dharoks with dragon dagger(s) and rune kiteshield then switch to a greataxe. That's ownage.

So you don't need to have all weapons super poisoned since the dagger will do it for you. (if you don't want to damage, only poison, bronze or iron dagger(s) is your best choice)

Perhaps you would've done well to read this before posting:

It is for strict training puposes I need something that will hit often. I will probably use DD as it is more accurate.

#-o

Borei.png

Borei.png

Borei.png

Perhaps you would've done well to read this before posting:

#-o

I did I was just confirming it. and the rest was FYI.

The+Team.png

The Team- The Anti-Hacker Combatant