Best way to make money?

ironori

I'm wondering what the quickest way to make money would be. At first, I thought it was mining since coal seemed to sell pretty nicely, but then I realized that yews were worth as much as mith ores in at least some places and swordies always sold quickly but cruising to Karamja is such a pain, and that's not even counting all of tunas and burnt fishes. Full steel's worth 2k per set the last time I checked, but it's hard for me to get my hands on natures since I'm F2P and even more difficult to sit through these infinitely long mining trips. I've heard that RC'ing is good but never tried to sell ess or airs myself, so I don't know much about it.

My stats:

Cooking&Fishing: 51

WC: 60

Mining: 60

RC: 44

Smithing: 48

Crafting: 48

"People are idiots. Some just like to say they reported you to see your reaction, others are just spastic losers that believe everything is reportable, and others got banned and end up reporting everyone because they are mentally disturbed"

I'm wondering what the quickest way to make money would be. At first, I thought it was mining since coal seemed to sell pretty nicely, but then I realized that yews were worth as much as mith ores in at least some places and swordies always sold quickly but cruising to Karamja is such a pain, and that's not even counting all of tunas and burnt fishes. Full steel's worth 2k per set the last time I checked, but it's hard for me to get my hands on natures since I'm F2P and even more difficult to sit through these infinitely long mining trips. I've heard that RC'ing is good but never tried to sell ess or airs myself, so I don't know much about it.

My stats:

Cooking&Fishing: 51

WC: 60

Mining: 60

RC: 44

Smithing: 48

Crafting: 48

Yew logs? Try selling steel stuff like sheilds and chainmail to the store, occasionally swap to get more money maybe, but that's slow... Iron merchanting? I don't really know...

Or mine coal in the mining guild. You could mine 10k coal and 5k iron and make steel bars. If you wanted to, you could make cannonballs from there.

That's a good way to create a starting base of a couple of million.

I'm pretty sure cannonballs can't be made in F2P...

Or mine coal in the mining guild. You could mine 10k coal and 5k iron and make steel bars. If you wanted to, you could make cannonballs from there.

That's a good way to create a starting base of a couple of million.

I'm pretty sure cannonballs can't be made in F2P...

Thank you- that's why I underlined & bolded F2P, I thought the cannon and it's parts and ammo is P2P.