New sig, whatcha think?

APERSON

The woman was done in Photoshop with basic brushes, eraser and smudge tool, the swirly design was done with the pen tool which I'm and starting to learn :P C/C appreciated :)

sig_trippy2.jpg

Why should we buy postage stamps when we can make our own?

aperson being

The girl looks good- in more ways than one. Unfortuanatly, AA to white on a black background makes me sad.

Yea, unfortunately saving it as png 24 was too big and I had to go with my BG color as a matte, sorry :P Not sure what else I can do, any suggestions as far as transparency issues?

sig_trippy2.jpg

aperson being

It looks much better now, but your pixels are much better imo, and that wip you never finished on mxm's forum looked much nicer, just don't really like this one, its good, but others have been better.

frostykd6vu6.gif

^Thanks Weeboab for the awesome sig!

I know the 'How to Make Tiny Carrots' (or HTMTC, as it is known among the elite pixelart circles) is in high demand.
:lol:

It looks much better now, but your pixels are much better imo, and that wip you never finished on mxm's forum looked much nicer, just don't really like this one, its good, but others have been better.

Thanks for the honest feedback, I was trying something a little different with this one namely giving her an outline, I wasn't over extatic about the outcome, but I still was pleased with it for the most part and wanted to use it :P

sig_trippy2.jpg

aperson being