UnderwaterIntutitive - My new sig

Savior

I personally think it would be better if it was lighter so that more detail can be seen. 7/10.

bah light sigs arent my style... and I wouldnt imagine it to be very light and friendly down under water...

bumpers

there is quite a bit of detail in that sig but its hard to apriciate because of the size, make it bigged and add a border :)

oh and please dont bump in this bord because if people dont like it they dony like it :)

there is quite a bit of detail in that sig but its hard to apriciate because of the size, make it bigged and add a border :)

oh and please dont bump in this bord because if people dont like it they dony like it :)

... the size fits great with the image.. would ruin the mysterious look if it was 300x150 and there is a border :shock: see it that border thing?

nothing wrong with bumping otherwise no-one would see this post after a while since it will be down uhh well far..

OT: great mysterious underwater dark look .. this is pretty deep between the edges of really black water deep and blue.. i love it 9/10

signature_1.gif

... the size fits great with the image.. would ruin the mysterious look if it was 300x150 and there is a border :shock: see it that border thing?

nothing wrong with bumping otherwise no-one would see this post after a while since it will be down uhh well far..

OT: great mysterious underwater dark look .. this is pretty deep between the edges of really black water deep and blue.. i love it 9/10

yea i noticed the border, and this post is old man and look at the vews.. i remember seeing this a few days ago..it was so far dows he just bumped it.