SECURITY STRONGHOLD HELP (SKULL SCEPTRE)

0osessiono0

[1] Are the Skull Sceptres' rechargeable, or must I aquire another one from the dungeon?

[2] How long is the dungeon going to be on runescape?

[3] If it is going to be permanent, does this mean that I can acquire the pieces for the Skull Sceptre anytime, or will that item(s) no longer be dropped from the 4 monsters in the dungeon. (minotaur, catablepon, flesh crawler & ankou)?

:-# :-w :-# :-w :-# :-w :-# :-w :-# :-w

ADD ME ON RUNESCAPE "EAZY E 411"

i beleive that they are destroyed after all uses used.

the dungeon will be here forever!

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

thnx for the info bro, i guess i'll just stock up on more.. pity tho, even if recharging wuz a hard thing to do i'd very much use that... just that re-aquiring the sceptre can become a hassle and time consuming..

it's so that you have to remember the answers to the security questions. and there is no use for that sceptre - by the time you have gotten the different parts, you could have accumulated 5 laws, 5 fires and 15 airs for the varrok teles

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

You can only own one sceptre at a time. You can own a complete skull and complete staff piece, but you can't put them together. Its staying forever too i think, no reason to take it away. I think its effective too. Good to train here, bring varrock tele and use staff to get back. By the time you use 5 charges you should be able to get all the staff parts again.

runemsanta,ishepp.gif

89/99 farming