My pures dilemma

shaf_9110

Ok so im progressing with my pure and training it. But i have a problem now that i realized will be a major decicsion.

The problem is wether i should keep my pures combat low around 65 which would be max range and magic with some melee lvls and no prayer. Or if i should raise it up to around 85 cb, with 43-52 prayer, max range, magic, 60-70 att, max str.

I am leaning alot towards 85 because im now p2p and with 85 ppl start to wear barrows/whips which is alot better than full rune/d wep. And i would still have the element of surprise because no1 expects a lvl 85 to be pure, just a main. But i am still reluctant to even bury one bone because im not 100% sure that it would be a better decision.

untitled6kv7.gif

1 Dragon drop: D med

6 Barrows Drops: Brassy, T hams(2), Karils top, Dharoks legs, Ahrims top

Money lost due to bans, deaths, hacks: 78 mil

I'd say get 85 combat, and rest.

The upsides:

You can easily do Desert treasure = Ice barrage, dds spec, and then either melee\ice barrage\range them the rest of the way.

Barrows ftw.

Like you said, no one expects a lvl 85 pure.

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

yea i think its way better to go higher so im just guna do it. I cant see a downside. Another thing i wanna know is shuld i stay 60 attack or get 70 for whip? Also d scim or d long?

untitled6kv7.gif

1 Dragon drop: D med

6 Barrows Drops: Brassy, T hams(2), Karils top, Dharoks legs, Ahrims top

Money lost due to bans, deaths, hacks: 78 mil

this really isnt seeming like a pure 2 me?

lost rights to my dark red text >:(

afflictionbanner2jf6.png

12/20/06 - QUEST CAPE OF ACHIEVEMENT

Barrows sets: guthan, verac, dharok, maybe ahrim eventually <- lost to a hacker whole stole everything of worth from my bank

yea i think its way better to go higher so im just guna do it. I cant see a downside. Another thing i wanna know is shuld i stay 60 attack or get 70 for whip? Also d scim or d long?
If you are using a dragon weapon, try to use the scimmy, although the whip is better.

This signature is intentionally left blank.