Pure essence, My last time at a suggestion for it

Ok to start off i am just going to say i have suggested this here and the rs fourms once befor, people sayed the exp rate was to high, the quest was stupid and things so i spent plenty of time makeing a new one.

Now to the part where i suggest the exp rates for the normal and pure essence.

At the moment Both Normal and Pure Essence rates are this:

5 exp For mining

Airs 5 exp per one made.

Minds 5.5 exp per one made

Water 6 exp per one made

Earth 6.5 exp per one made

Fire 7 exp per one made

Body 7.5 exp per one made

Cosmic 8 exp per one made

Chaos 8.5 exp per one made

Natures 9 exp per one made

Laws 9.5 exp per one made

Deaths 10 exp per one made

This was great when it was just normal essence.

Now on to the Pure essence EXP Rate:

10 exp for mining

Airs 10 exp per one made

Minds 11 exp per one made

Water 12 exp per one made

Earth 13 exp per one made

Fire 14 exp per one made

Body 15 exp per one made

Cosmic 16 exp per one made

Chaos 17 exp per one made

Nature 18 exp per one made

Law 19 exp per one made

Death 20 exp per one made

This way the exp rate is worthwhile along with the profits and losses of any runecrafter out there.

The Quick find codefor the runescape fourms is: 24-25-123-26518710

Please can you post on there if you wish to be added to the supporters list so i can start adding people

Actually, I just posted something similar to this last night...it's about 3 or 4 posts below yours. :D

Essentially, however, you're making it so that people can get twice the rc xp per run for twice the price of the orginal essence (although it was at 30 each instead of the usual 40-50 each because of a recent market crash due to a swell in supply). That sounds right, but, in essence (pun intended), you're making it so that people can raise the skill twice as easily as before if they both mine and craft and not rely on the markets. Since justifying this change would mean making it take twice as long to both mine and craft it somehow, pure essence will become even more expensive, maybe even into the range of 200 ea....the same as a chunk of coal. :shock:

I think that pure essence should just have a massive boost in mining xp, not equal gains in mining and rc xp. That way, people will mine the pure essence for the mining xp or encourage people to do the entire runecrafting process on their own. This will cause a rise in supply and a fall in demand, thus causing lower prices.

If however, you could somehow make it so that only half of the pure essence you bring were crafted every run to the altar, then this could work (making the rc xp the same as it was before at about the same price). That, however, would irritate people and it might be tricky to make a program that counts all the essence in your inventory AND in your runecrafting pouches (again, probably not...as you can see, I'm not much of a computer programmer...I focus on programming calculators :)).

70herby.png