Elvarg + Ranger = ouch

zammymammy

Okay, so i'm f2p (might be p2p soon) and i'm lvl 45. I've been to elvarg a few times with the hopes of defeating him, but with no luck so far. I believe its because as a ranger, it's difficult to interchange the dragonfire shield and my bow before the fire hits.he kills me with one hit and i have 40 hp. My range is 48 and my df is 35 (lvling as I speak) and prayer is 26. Any advice?

p.s. maple shortbow and mith arrows with green dhide vambs and chaps, coif, ammy of power, fighting boots, and a regular cape are my equipment.

Finally beat jordan on expert!

My Scorehero page : http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?use ... e=5&diff=4

80-9.gif

Impossible Test

I used to be a pure ranger f2p myself and crossbowing is the best way but 60 range you might wanna get so yeah i killed him with just range but now im an impure

ddcopybi5.png

^Clickity to go to our forums

if its gonna be a while take swordies, and remember you have to survive elvarg, and the skeletons in the cave coming out, so bring more than you think you'll need

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

kk i understand that logic. Coming in is no problem, as they hit very low, but after elvarg is finished ill be a little weak. Thanks! I'll bring lots of swordies with a couple of lobbies for the trip out.

Finally beat jordan on expert!

My Scorehero page : http://www.scorehero.com/scores.php?use ... e=5&diff=4

80-9.gif

Impossible Test