Random Event Theory

child99

i dont think that this is true. i have reported tons of macroers in the fishing guild and in the flax field and i rarely if ever see them get randoms after this. and as it has been said, there are new programs that let the accounts get away from them anyways.

whats with all of these theories about how randoms come about? they are called random for a reason ya know.....

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

i dont think that this is true. i have reported tons of macroers in the fishing guild and in the flax field and i rarely if ever see them get randoms after this. and as it has been said, there are new programs that let the accounts get away from them anyways.

whats with all of these theories about how randoms come about? they are called random for a reason ya know.....

ok... although they are called randoms, there is a definite time and a definite person to happen. There must be a trigger to cause this "random" or else it would be called a indefinite event therfore causing it to be nothing.

I really don't like the idea of the Security Guard. Because you can only get it by leaving your recov. questions blank which isn't good idea. :shame:

Anyway back to topic. Jagex has their ways. And they have anti-macro program. Which get's updated like anti-virus programs. And believe me, macros WILL get banned eventually.

IP banned even.

i dont think that this is true. i have reported tons of macroers in the fishing guild and in the flax field

why would a macroer risk $5 a month on members?

i dont think that this is true. i have reported tons of macroers in the fishing guild and in the flax field

why would a macroer risk $5 a month on members?

Because scammers or autoers would love to cheat/scam on some more interesting places.

Like auto-mine the spot just near legends' guild or Port Khazard.

Either way it's bad. :shame: