Icthlarian's Lil Helper

The only reason I wanna finish this quest is so I could complete the tasks of the Ali in Al-Kharid. Not for amulet of cat speaking.

I will ask, will Ring Of Life work in the pyramid?

Or is it same effect as teleblock, nothing works not even ring of life?

Also can I shoo the cat from the pyramid and finish the quest without a cat?

Thank you.

I do not remember anything about a teleblock effect but if so then rol wouldn't work. I would recommend keeping the cat on you the whole time. What purpose would shooing it serve?

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

I do not remember anything about a teleblock effect but if so then rol wouldn't work. I would recommend keeping the cat on you the whole time. What purpose would shooing it serve?

Because I need my sharks to survive. Not to feed some stupid cat. #-o

I've heard you can't teleport in that pyramid.

Only kittens require food. I have never heard that before about the teleblock. If the guide says nothing about it then it is probably just a rumor.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Only kittens require food. I have never heard that before about the teleblock. If the guide says nothing about it then it is probably just a rumor.

My point exactly. I need a kitten since I don't waste time in cats.

Raising a cat while fishing is hardly a waste. Takes maybe 2 minutes of actual time and is a basically free source of deaths. Just save yourself the hassle and raise a cat.

RahkUrWrld.png

how is it a waste of time? if you just stand there while it grows it is, but jsut do whatever and your cat will gorw.

Also, the guide says

Teleport runes, if you can teleport.

(Quit: tallest please come to the death altar, give me 1,337,000,000 gp, a golden tinderbox, and a spade, also steal one of zidanes phats and give it to me.

how is it a waste of time? if you just stand there while it grows it is, but jsut do whatever and your cat will gorw.

Also, the guide says

Teleport runes, if you can teleport.

Is it the guide of the quest or the guide of the pyramid itself wrong?

This Pyramid is located in the city of Sophanem in the Kharidian Desert. It is only accessible during and after the Icthlarin's Little Helper quest and you need a cat to enter. The traps, obstacles and limited monsters make it too bothersome for being used for anything other than the quest. Beware, you can only leave the pyramid by way of ladder or death, not teleport.

I still haven't got answers, just an answer if it would be exact the same as teleblock.