~*~Blog of a Semi-Skiller ~ Update 7/29 #18~*~

Well, I've been gone for a while. I haven't been doing much is RS lately; games room with friends, parties, selling, and some green drag hunting. Then I found myself in a state of boredom; I truly did not want to kill more drags, and I needed some cash. So, I decided to get 85 mining. I've only got one level today, and I hope I can make it. With any luck, I'll have the level in about two and half weeks.

Good job at getting max qp's, again! As for your cooking goal, I can donate 100 raw sharks if I get the first d chain of you kq'ing career! \' Just kidding... Just add me ingame and I can let you have them. My RSN is the same as my forum name.

runemmagecape,e89456.gif

e89456.gif

e89456.gif

\]Also, for Herblore.

Suggestion: Kill Chaos Druids and get every 2 of every stack of unids

Then get your own seconds (buying them, is kinda annoying =\) Then take id one of every unid, find out which ones are rannar and above, then take 1 noted of everyone (above Ranarr-Kwuam) then fill ur inventory up in the following way, ALL YOUR UNIDS SHOULD BE NOTED!!!!!!!!!!:

All ur money, that u want to spend on unids O:)

1 Rannar Unid NOTED

1 Toadflax Unid NOTED

1 Irit Leaf Unid NOTED

1 Avantoe Unid NOTED

1 Kwuarm Unid NOTED

21 ropes, knives, ashes, etc... Useless junk to stop scammers.

MAKE SURE THE OTHER 21 ITEMS ARE NOT NOTED!!!!!!!!! OMG PLEASE MAKE SURE THEIR NOT NOTED :shame: !!!! IF THEIR NOT NOTED, THIS WILL STOP SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!! :twisted:

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...