Glarial's Amulet

eyehawk78

I completed the Waterfall quest quite a while ago and afterwards I threw away the amulet. Now my combat level is high enough to train against the fire giants and I believe I need the amulet to get into the waterfall. Does anyone know how I get it back?

Off topic: Btw can anyone tell me if they can see the banner in my sig that says 85+ combat? I went round to my friends house and he couldnt see it so im wondering if its working.

If you still have your glarials pebble where no armour and go into glarials tombstone (east of the waterfall) like you did in the quest and search something at the end of the tunnel.

However if you dont have the pebble go down the trapdoor in the tree gnome maze and search the chest, getting your pebble back, then perform the above.

untitled6kv7.gif

matty+brando.png

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

yeah its there...

btw, i have lost both the pebble and the ammy in in my travels and i cant manage to get the key back. what is the name of the key? can u buy it at legends?

i really want to go hally so i dont have to go to the dragons area just to slay them and hally doesnt require food =)

o well, ill try

nice sig btw.