Photo Manip

WeeBoab

photomanipcopy4ys.png

since i seen navyplayas ive wanted to get into these, and yes i stole from his sunflower 1 a bit here, but this is my first and i wanted to get to know how to do that style first.

C/C plz? and would any1 want? i got a psd so i can stick someones name on it =\

nice, its a bit blurry, but that might just be the way you saved it, if you can, try to make it more sharp, try saving in jpeg instead of png.

other then that its pretty good for a first. the text could use something, but since i cant even get good text on mine, not gonna even try to help with that :wink: .

but over all, its nice for a first. im curious to see what the orig flower looked like

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

:shock: , that flower is crazy. anyways just try saving in jpg and i think it will help alot. you should make another one, and instead of having a colored petal, have the middel of the flower colored. but if you do that you cant have the flower in the same position of the sig that you do

mybest_1.jpg

-All sigs by me.

[My Gallery]

nice, its a bit blurry, but that might just be the way you saved it, if you can, try to make it more sharp, try saving in jpeg instead of png.

Filter -> Sharpen -> Sharpen.

:) It can really make renders and photos look better.