Advice on how to get either 60 mining lvl or 1k coal.

tylerand

Hey, sorry about the other post in the rong section, i wasnt sure where to post :cry: . Ineed help either getting 1k coal or lvl 60 mining, wichever is easier. Im playing on the free servers. Im already lvl 56, so im almost there.

Need to be done in runescape:

LVL up to at least lvl 40 Def (for full rune), LVL up to 60 in mining (mining guild), LVL up to 60 in Smithing (smith mith), Earn 500k GP, Buy full rune

Where is the best f2p place to mine iron, most preferably the least popular. It doesnt need to be close to the bank as i will be power minind since it is iron. If i mine iron i have about 2k to go.

Need to be done in runescape:

LVL up to at least lvl 40 Def (for full rune), LVL up to 60 in mining (mining guild), LVL up to 60 in Smithing (smith mith), Earn 500k GP, Buy full rune

Rimmington mine is less crowded, but the best is in teh Al-Kharid scorpion pit.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

both wrong..ima regret this but

edgeville to the north follow the river on the east side up and when it ends go up one more wildy level and theres 3 coal 2 iron USUALY empty so very fast

1zp4ety.jpg

i have to disagree on training mining. i say to mine ess in varrock because it sells decently and its close to a bank, plus requires ALOT less clicking lol....and it doesnt matter about crowds either so its another bonus.

ThE fOrGoTtEn OnE

When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master.

sacredmartyr.png