monkeybeast0 becomes..........A F2Per

i know it may sound crazy but the adventures of monkeybeast0 as.....A F2Per

will shock and awe you as he fights bordom and the inability to walk without getting 2 billion pms.

you decide what i do from day to day as f2per who misses the life of a member.

I wanna see the beastwell if you read the poll everyday you should be able to find monkeybeast0 doing whatever has the most votes in world 57 feel for him, laugh at him, be weirded out by him.

through my journeys i will have my private chat "ON"

runescapeowns0017340qe.jpg

currently need help with:what should I do for

money in f2p

smithing:1

cut yews:0

d4nc3 in v4rr0k:1

pk with me:need someone to join you on a pking trip? just pm monkeybeast0 on the forums or ingame and he will aid you in your adventures in the wilderness.

STATS

runescapeowns154644fx0.jpg

runescapeowns154653ia0.jpg

dont flame me if this is in the wrong place just politly tell me or if you are a mod move it to the correct forum.

current irl cash count0.25/5.00

day 1

I started out scared as i remembered my days as a nonmember the scamming the tourment of the word noob and the constant threats of people shouting their main would "pwn you noob". As i walked through and gained confidence I decided i should go try out the lesser demons which seemed like the best place to train as a nonmember. sadly i was wrong it was just the least worst place to train in nonmembers. i had to fight over the limited demons for a minimal amount of xp I soon realised training combat stats in nonmembers was not an option at my level and decided to look for something else to do........

irl day:I found the lady next doors dog running around in the woods by my house i brought it back to her and was duely payed 25 cents

day 2

currently dancing for gp in varrok soon to be smithing here are some pictures of my adventures today.

runescapeowns1606170tu.jpg

runescapeowns1627205ji.jpg

runescapeowns1616334jz.jpg

these noobs thought they could move in on my customers well i showed them

runescapeowns1611501op.jpg

runescapeowns1617171ny.jpg

day 3 or so....im not sure y'know how things are baby

today i spent most of my time fighting the bordom of the free to play world it was a horrible sight to see

runescapeowns023442we9.jpg

runescapeowns023551it9.jpg

and eventually i succumb to my fate and resorted to bank standing

runescapeowns023312md2.jpg

Previously known as Monkeybeast0.

Walkman1022.jpeg

irl day:I found the lady next doors dog running around in the woods by my house i brought it back to her and was duely payed 25 cents

lol nice, members owns f2p, i got bored of it with nothing to do, but i knida miss it

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool

I'm for the combination Varrok dancing and smithing option. For real life money making, i suggest going to the nearest fountain, jump in and pick up all the money inside. :lol:

Roflmao. Good luck in f2p. I sorta of miss but when I go back to sell stuff to f2pers I realize I don't. :D

Feel free to message me on Aim or Msn, or add me ingame.

Thanks for the signature Mathias

princeofpersia2ew2.jpg

i suggest going to the nearest fountain, jump in and pick up all the money inside. :lol:

I did this once, made 26 pounds in 5 mins, put it all back though =]

Fencal.gif

I wouldn't say your a "f2per" more "an ex-mem"...

Good luck, why no stat pics?

Edit-i vote u do smithing...

heartogoldcopy1oo5cv.jpg

A big shout-out to o0samurai0o for the awesome sig!!!

Members is hawt

101 Combat

{Live Fast. Die Young. Leave A Good Looking Corpse}

Do something that will make us laugh, like dancing (which I vote for btw) or sitting as an egg in lumby castle wating for someone to notice you then pop up and say "Surprise! Im the f2p July magical pixi egg fairy! lease insert money and items here to see me dance!" or something.... I have no idea where thatcame from, sometimes I scare myself on how weird I am and I don't notice... :shock: Be original!

dont smith for money it wont work im an ex-smither with lvl 51 smithing let me tell u that yew cutting will make u 10 times hte cash even fishing will make better cahs then smithing

phily.png

thxs vibro for the sig ^_^.