Metal dragons

meb

I want some magic xp and I want to burn some money, and I want a dragon pair of trousers. Wich ne of teh 3 types of Metal dragosn should I kill?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

the higher levels have a better chance of dropping the legs, so try the steel ones!

voidknight.jpg

~hawt Knight of the Void~

image,prof-spc-fleb,white,black.png

Barrows drops: 3. veracs brassard, torags hammers & dharoks greataxe (double drop)

But they're a lot harder to kill... I'm killing irons now, I've had some runite drops already so I'm going to stick with them I think.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I am planning on burning 10K chaos runes at Iron Dragons using Fire Bolt, do you think I will get a dragon drop, and how many do you think I could kill per trip?

Sorry for the hijack, but I thought this was better than starting a new topic...

--edit--

at 75-80 Mage...

I_Xpk3r_I: Future Mayhem Maker