Zanaris: Is It More Mysterious Than We Think?

bookrhino

sextant_logo.gif

There is a flaw in your theory...

The horizon in space (point "B") is not straight to the right, and if you're not ont he ground , your horizon would be at a less sharper angle...

or what if its way out there... then there would be no horizon to set your sextant to

Since you would be standing on Zanaris, the horizon would still be at the same angle (the dot is representing a solid object which you can stand on).

Due to the walls and many many torches I think it to be underground somewhere, moved by magic perhaps thus making it lost

No somewhere in that quest (lost city or just talking to the fairy queen) it says that zanaris is not of this world...

when i do the quest again on my staker ill let y'all know

It may be that the fairies belive that it is off this world, or that they are referring to the mainland as the "world" you know of.

I'm stil waiting for the day that you fall off the cosmic altar and land at the Piscatoris fishing colony. Would be funny.

I thought I saw a pancake near the Monkfish training spot. :lol:

70herby.png

you got the god wars all wrong, they were fought in the wilderness, explaining the complete wasteland it is, all the underground areas are off to the side of the world, east side i think(random guess), over ground to the north(i think that cause of the air alter), zanaris might have something to do with the world map slip.

pker683.png

he has a phat just cause he is a p mod, now shut up about it
you're right, it's like giving candy to a fat kid and punch him when he eats it

you got the god wars all wrong, they were fought in the wilderness, explaining the complete wasteland it is, all the underground areas are off to the side of the world, east side i think(random guess), over ground to the north(i think that cause of the air alter), zanaris might have something to do with the world map slip.

Thats wrong the god wars were fought over the entire war causing the lsoe of many things and many things to happen

But the god wars was many ages ago and the land has healed since then, thou much still remians lsot

eg the light creatures by guthix tears as juna says are the last of a delicate race from a grand city

The cave goblins were allied to a god but fled underground

The wilderness is zamoraks domain, as is morytania and to some extent the desert, thou tht belongs more to desert gods

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue