!!!???Pure Mage Help Plz???!!!Question Ansered Mods PLZ Lock

Beaumonde

Ok I considered myself and experienced player and all but I still can't understand how people make pure mages. :-k So could someone plz explain it in noob language. :oops: And I've already read the thing about it in the Tip It Magic Guide And DonÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢t Understand That. #-o So PLZ Remember Noob Terms =P~

Get mage to 85.

Get members.

Get flames of Zamarok.

Get mystic.

Find a full runer at the green dragons.

Teleblock.

Entangle.

Flames of Zamorak until there dead.

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

But Then you lvl in combat to because your magic gets higher.

Ok Wait how about this can anyone simplify this

If you play it smart, you can train magic your without levelling your combat, so you're the ideal pk-er;

* If strength, attack or defence is your strongest combat ability, then your combat level is based on your strength + attack + defence + prayer + hitpoints.

* If your ranged level is your strongest combat ability, then your combat level is instead based on your ranged + defence + prayer + hitpoints.

* If your magic level is your strongest combat ability, then your combat level is based on your magic + defence + prayer + hitpoints.

So that means if you keep your magic level below either your strength, attack, defence or ranged level you can train magic without levelling in combat. Of course if you want to be the highest combat level as possible, this doesn't really matter.

Ok What does that mean

Anyone Know

The magic combat formula is magic plus def plus hp plus prayer. A pure usually ignores prayer and defense, therefore minimizing the combat level. You will still level up a little, but not near as much as if you trained defense and prayer too.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

So Your Saying As Long As My Magic Is Below My Range ,Defence ,Attack ,Strenght or Hitpoints I will still be lvl 3 combat. How Does That Work
Noooooo....you will get combat levels. There is no possible way to have a high magic/range/strength or any other combat stat at level 3. Pures however maintain a LOW combat level. Like a level 85 mage without prayer or defense can be around level 55-60ish.(I think) A person that level with high mage can usually defeat other people in that level range easier.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png