just made my first mill, where to from now....

crotty515

hey everyone

I have just recently joined your fantasic site and i hope to recieve some tips and help from you.

As the title says i just made my first RS million (yay!) took me alot longer than i should though but hey i got there in the end.

Anywho i was wondering what should i do now? I wish to keep making money but i wanna have a break from fletchin, those bow strings and flax pickin really kills me lol.

I think merchanting looks pretty profitable so any ideas on what i should be merchanting with 1mill would be great

All help will be greatly appreciate and thanks for your time! \' <---that ownz lol

crotty515.png

thanks for your replys.

Yea i dought i have enough money to buy any rares that are worth while so i wont do that.

But i guess i could keep fletching..whats your method? I ussually buy 2k yew logs (500-510k) then pick 2k flax and turn it into bs (ugh) then make 2k yew longs and sell for 1.1 mill.

Is that an effective method or is there a quicker/better way?

cheers, keep the ideas coming

crotty515.png

thanks for your replys.

Yea i dought i have enough money to buy any rares that are worth while so i wont do that.

But i guess i could keep fletching..whats your method? I ussually buy 2k yew logs (500-510k) then pick 2k flax and turn it into bs (ugh) then make 2k yew longs and sell for 1.1 mill.

Is that an effective method or is there a quicker/better way?

cheers, keep the ideas coming

crotty515.png

If you craft the nats and buy the bowstrings and alch teh bows it becomes even more profitable and easier. I also find that killing creatures for clues is a very entertaining way of making money (you only have to get luck once to get a couple of mil from one).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I usually dont have the time to get my own amterials- i buy 1k bow strings(150k) and 1 yew lgos( 250k) or more at a time currently 5k of them in bank, if u fletch 5k at a time then u will make 1 mill profit, which im sure most people will be glad of:D not to mention alot of xp , if u keep doin this method you will have alot of money and you could easily get a level 99skill from it

pm me in game for any questions i dont mind

Chris1.jpg

Bar