71 att

67 str

65 def

59 ranged

44 prayer

60 mage

69 hp

83 combat

I was just wondering, could i do barrows? If u dont think i cuold what should i get my stats to to be able to do barrows. and what equipment should i wear.

thanks very much!

Hey sure you could do it but i have to say you got pretty low stats because i'm only lvl 81 and have 51 prayer 67 mage dont mean to glote lol

Anyway get 55 slayer 60 range and if possible 70 mage(the higher the mage the better it is) if ur rich enough get mage to 70 def to 70 and buy ahrims and fury, but that is if ur rich and also buy or kill for some d bones and get prayer up but this isnt vital

So basically the higher the mage the better it is. The reason y slayer dart is so popular is because u get most of ur runes back wen u open chest so get a kill count of bout 15 and you should get most runes back.

I havent been to barrows but i seem to know a lot about it lol i hope this information helped! it feels good to be helpful lol :thumbsup: and good luck on you're first trip to barrows and by all means have fun !

MujGunGetDiv.png

Here are my levels:

71 att

67 str

65 def

59 ranged

44 prayer

60 mage

69 hp

83 combat

I was just wondering, could i do barrows? If u dont think i cuold what should i get my stats to to be able to do barrows. and what equipment should i wear.

thanks very much!

I've done it 3 times and came out alive! (See my stats in sig.) Mage everybody and melee Ahrim. Fire blast for mage. Remeber to do the tunnel guy last and use protect prayers. :wink:

Rcty