Darkluniux's Blog updated again! Criticism to random stuffs!

Welcome to my olde blogScape, it is a blog, but...

What can be a blog? A spammer blog... Well, blogs are the most lethal form of spam in the internet and now tip.it allows then... What means? FREE SPAM FOR ME! Oh yeah! You know me, i'm a little mad but a serious too. So what we gonna do?

Ok:

Hello, Hi, Hola, Hallo, Alo, bonyorno,

Ok, this will be my blog, yes, my own blog, and i will show you the way of a not average runescape player can see this game! PREPARED? NO? I DNOOT CARE! BECAUSE I'M MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! O RLY? no -_-

Well...

M' runescapian life:

I really donnot rememebr in what day i born, i only remember than i born like a noob: IN MINICLIP! WHAT UGLY! Ok, i remember when i took my black clothes and a my nice black hair... I was wandering arround and fighting some giant rats when...I BORN IN LUMBY! I remember!

Well, after i born my soul was in a extrange place, it is called "the island". I really donnot know the porpouse of the island, but... Hey people, taht sound noobish, everybody knows that! the island is the tutorial island! What a noobish part! So what about if i go ahead?

Warning: The following text might contain spoilers. This makes the blog more aerodynamic, and thus more maneuverable at high speeds. Take caution and carry a first-aid kit at all times if you don't know that Snape kills Dumbledore, Rosebud is a sled, the Planet of the Apes was Earth all along, the Narrator is Tyler Durden, Bruce Willis is a ghost, Wallace is the were-rabbit, King Kong dies, Timmy is stupid, the culprit was, in fact, the butler all along, the animator suffers a fatal heart attack before the Black Beast of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh gets them, and Luke, I am your father!

Ok, my first breath in varrock:

Well, i remember it very well, i was walking arround the map very lossed, so i saw it! a nice iron mine! WOW! AN iron mine! LET ME....OH NAH! I NEED TO BE LVL 15 MINING, TO BE LVL 15 I MUST SURELY PLAY THIS GAME FOR A YEAR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH MY LIFE IS OVER!.

Then, i saw it! Copper mines, so y take my nice bronze pick and them:

AAAAAAW AN UGLY GIANT! A GOLEM!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAH! ITS LVL 17! IT WILL KILL ME HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Then i ran and get varrock: AAAAAAAAH! GUARDS LVL 21 AAAAAAAAH!

And i was lossed:

Where is varrock?

Is this lumberjack?

how i go to lumberjack?

IS LUMBRIGE NOOB!

Oh...

So, i went to lumby again and bought a map, so go to varrock again:

HA HA! THIS IS VARROCK!

HA HA! I USE INTERNET!

O'RLY? YEAH!

well, i was happy...

OH! this is bored, i better do some good work now =).

Warning: The above text contains spoilers. It is now safe to turn off your computer.

Ye olde Order of Potato.

Maybe no one knows about it, because it was totally fake, it wasn`t an illuminati secret organization planning to destroy the cabbage in runescape, no, only was my work. I made a new tip.it account, called order_of_Potato_master, and it was cool, soo good, everybody flamed me and i was happy, because i wa sthe copycat wanna be order of cabbage guy! Nice no? Uh? well, i wa sonly needing to say you this information.

Ye not so much older Brotherhood of the skull.

Yes, i was co-founder and actually grand master, this is only a bunch of odd peple who wants to march arorund runescape in lines wearing monk robes and the skull sceptre for the stronghold of security.

My odd life of a human.

Yeah, why do i like to create odd stuffs in runescape? Because i like too much the mithology, the history and the universals secrets. Of coourse, i'm not a nerd and i practice Tae-Kwon-Do (it is a korean Karate). Well, i like to read too and make some internet stuffs, like internet phenomens (all your base are belong to us, O rly, etc...) And play some online games.

I know too much about runescape members too (but i was member only 17 days :( ) Do i already say he fact what i'm from Venezuela and i speak spanish?

Well, i think it is all! I hope you lost your time reading this Spam. Please donnot close this, because i will write more, because this is my Blog about runescape life.

Ah yes, i got 1113 cabbage in bank, and i want more!

Ah yes, my dog is called Horus and the another Isis.

Want to get a mithological question answered? Well, i wil lsearch for you inquiry and answer it! Just post your question! Remmeber. Mithos, legends, templars, illumianti, etc...

And of course, my forums: http://www.darktemple.co.nr or http://z7.invisionfree.com/Darkluniux_Temple/index.php?

And if you understand spanish, visit http://groups.msn.com/darkluniuxcastle (yup, a group msn in spanish made by me).

Well...

Mithology and me

I remmeber when i saw my first episode of Asterix the Gale, I was introduced in roman mithology... Now i read books about it and hear classical music, you hate me, dont you?

Happy future reading!

Oh well, this is my second day of writting massive spam for the masses, i was wandering arroind forums and i was thinking:

EGG TO PHAT!??! THOSE GUYS ARE MAD!!!!! If they cannot have a pHat trading with all their stuffs, WHAT ARE THEY THINKING WHEN THEY SAY EGG TO PHAT!??! Yeah, that is convert 1gp to 100m gp. Well... If anyone got that trade i will congrat him and say WOW!

WARNING:THIS IS ONLY MY POINT OF VIEW ABOUT A HARD THEME, PLEASE DONNOT BAN ME FOR WRITE THIS.

What happen to tip.it times?

I remember when it was fun to read, because it had some good information about the day to day of runescape, but, what is it today?

I was very agry wen tip.it eliminated the amazing Did you Know? section of the tip.it times. Ok, it was full of information what i already know, but anyways was nice, because it sometime had me odd information i used. Now it donnot have that nice section. OK!

But now tip.it times is poor for me. It only is a shadow of what was. I consider the fact of the elimiantion of Did you know? Section, because it isen't easy to collect information rare to get. What happen to the high-quality articles about the economy of runescape? And the brillants research of the members and crew of community? I only see useless stuffs like the "history of a good macroer who was good, bacame bad and bacame good again". HEY! if i do a biografy of my runescapian history (just like this blog) no one will be interested in reading it, but this guy got the popular power of a bad boy who became good. Days later a wanna-be want to post his opinion and his own history (well, i'm sorry, he wasn't a wanna-be just was inspired by that post). What his got? a nice space in the tip.it times? NOO! A one week ban because he surely was attemping to make us break the jagex's rules. So what's the next? What about if tip.it times make a nice converzation with a proffessional scammer or a hacker who has a runescape fate website encharged of make a false promise to giving you 1mill in exchange of your password?

Tip.it times is going poor, sorry for that, but is true. What means all the chat about the way of see the life of runescape? IF YOU'RE MERCHANTING YOU GOT MONEY AND CALLED NOOB, IF YOU'RE COMBAT YOU IWLL CALLED NOOB ANYWAYS BUT YOU GET MONEY TOO, YOU ARE A NOOB TO EVERYBODY'S EYES AND MORE BLAH BLAH BLAH! Well, many people will find tthat interesting but me not, i donnot care sbout that because i already know the crude reality of a MMORPG like runescape, full of people who fights in name of themselves.

I said already: THIS IS MY POINT OF VIEW, DONNOT BAN ME PLEASE.

NEW UPDATE! :ohnoes:

Oh noes! that is the emoticon's name above this text! I donnot know why.

Well, i was in draynor chopping willow, i love to chop willow, well, not really, i had 71 woodcuttin in main, but this is my new main be cause ye olde one was banned, so i wa scutting tree with a black axe. Ok, a black axe is a black axe, it is sinester, well, not really, it just says when you examines it.

Anyways i was chopping willow in draynor, did you know that? YES? ok, let me show some jokes what i did:

Random1: Buying rune axe 20k

Me: In soviet russia, axe buys you!!!!

Random2: Oh noes, a russian. i hate russian, go america.

Me: Bla bla bla.

Random3: selling steel axe.

Me: In soviet russia, axe sells you!!!

Random2: Oh man, shut up.

Me: In soviet russia, shut ups you!!

Random4: Ahahahaha, you're so funny.

Me: Oh well, anyways.

Random2: You noob, shut up stupid, go to another world dam russian!

Me: I'm venezuelan -_-

Random2: Oh yea stupid russian.

Me: Errr... in taht case...i 'm communist

Random2: YEAH! go america!

Me: In soviet russia, american goes you!!!

Random2: Sut up stupid.

Me: Oh yeah, i'm sacred man.

Radom2: Sacred you?

Me: Yeah, i'm sacred, i'm the son of osiris.

Random2: Uh?

Me: Yeah, i'm the son of all, i'm the son of god, of buda, of a odd guy, of an angel...

Random2: Shut up russian.

Me: Oh yeah, you can read my name in the bible, the ramayana, the necronomicon, the principia discordia...

Me: In all sacred books yo ucan imagine...

Random2:noob

Me: Oh yeah, i'm the son of the gods.

Me: i'm the father of al and the son of all.

Random2:I'm your dad!

Me: yeah, i'm your son but your father too because i'm too sacred man!

Random2: O, give me all your money, listen to your father.

Me: Nah, you're only a odd guy go away.

Random2: err?

Me: In soviet russia, errrrs You!????

Well, that was a part, this converzation was so bored so i logged in my pure woodcutter called Son of Gutix and dressed i nall green with long green hair and i was laugthing while tipping:

Me: I'm the son of gutix.

Random1: A calvin clein suit?

Me: No! the son of my father guthix.

Random2: ROLF NOOB!

Me: Well, please guthix, donnot punish him.

Random2: Oh yeah, i'm the son of zammy.

Me: Nah, his son is iban, i hate my cousin iban.

Me: idk why my uncle zmamy want to eliminate me erveywere.

Random3: yeah why?

Me: idk, but i donnot do anything to the respect because hi is my uncle after all.

Random and a lot more of random: LOL!

Me: Well, i hate iban, he got a lot of stupids red dressed followers in a undergrown passage, and for taht fact, he believes himself better than me.

Random1:why?

Me: Because he practices necromancy and me woodcutting.

Ok, taht was almost all. Then i wa sto buy an addy axe:

Buying addy axe! 3k

Buying addy axe 4k!

Buying addy axe 6k!

Cani buy your blackaxe?

Yes ok!

Buying addy axe 6k

So a new lvl 20 come to sell me it.

When i was to buy it for 6k he said:

Well, can i have more plz? It just was so hard o get it.

I was sooooooo angry, idk why i dint called noob to him, maybe i was new too. Well, i hope a random event kill him and losses his axes, after an hour of tipping buying addy axe 6k (i think it worth only 3k) he was saying that words!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARG!

If anyone say it again...HE WILL SUFFER MY REVENGE!

firmatemplariokz5.jpg

http://darkluniux.blogspot.com

Behold my blog! Thou shalt visit it and rejoice!