wILdY ATTRACTION- wat is it about the wilderness PKers?

tyrant_iv

I pk because i enjoy it. Its lots more fun than clicking monsters, rocks or whatever. If runescape didnt have pking then i would have quit long ago.

But rs2 pking really is nothing compared to classic pking. classic pking was the best. What i like to call "the good old days"

classic pking was such a rush, with the 3 hit rule, catching etc. If anyone else here pked in classic then i know you will agree there was nothing like it.

At first i hated rs2 pking, because it takes a much lower skill to pk in rs2.

but now ive grown to like it, and get a small thrill from it.

Also, pking is so much more intelligent then clicking giants or fishing spots or whatever. I just dont see why people like training skills when its just brainless clicking.

l33tspeak4tk.gif

Don't be afraid your life will end, be afraid it will never begin.

What enjoys me about the wilderness is not the killing, but the ability to escape :D As a rune miner, I'm often chased by higher leveled players or high levelled pures, and getting away from them gives a real rush!

i get much more than I loes and it's fun, I created a noob account because it is was easier to kill and if you die you loes very little. I especially like when no one can tele, I wish their were world's that you couldent because I would be extremely rich.

deathnotesignature.png

i agree, pking is fun, but with all the monsters in the wild, who can resist wanting to train on the monsters? i don't think its fair to go into the wild and want to train and get killed, but its your own choice to go into the wild.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

you know that you are fighting a human. and that you can lose all of your stuff and when you get a kill it is more rewarding then omg i killed another hobogobling/hill giant.

StarViv.png

Interesting question, I am glad you asked because I want to answer.

I play on my lvl 36 (53 mage) F2P char, Horselord 01, whenever I get bored on my main. I pk on this character, not for riches, but for fun! You honestly have to experience the rush of sprinting after a fleeing melee noob who is going north instead of south (because north just gets deeper into wildy, not out of it :twisted: ), all the while flinging earth blasts that hit 15's on his mithril armor. I don't know why, but it is a ton of fun to attack meleers, who can't retaliate immediately because they have to run up close, and knowing that you will win because mages own warriors.

I recently finished my goal of stealing 10,000 cakes!

http://img395.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 42u61.smil

New Goal: Ring of Stone

But where is the honor in slaughtering a player in the wilderness who does not want to do battle?

I understand how the wilderness works and I respect it. If I want to go PKing, then I will do it the way I think it should be done. Issue a challenge and if accepted, fight to the death. If the challenge is declined, I leave the player alone. Any other means of PKing is nothing more than the cowards way of battle. I have tried several times to collect greens and died all but once at the hand of players out for ill gotten loot.

I know of a few neighborhoods just like the wilderness...stay out or prepare to die.

Meta Mucil

meta_mucil.png

SHHH, I am concentrating.....oh look, a paperclip!

Where was I again?