PC money help?

youknowwho

ok well i do pest control alot and so does my bro and we get different ammounts of money so i was wondering is there a formula or is it just 10gp each lvl?

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

goodbye Piman1053 Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:05 pm

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

woops i ment 10gp a lvl

freakyyq8.png

lucky barrower-dh legs,veracs skirt,karil skirt, karils top (x3), dh pl8,karils coif,half key(x2), x-bow, ahrims robetop

326death326 is banned~~~EVERYONE ADD MY NEW MAIN "Y0uknowwho" (first o is a zero)

k tyvm ive been wondering this for a while but never actually thought about it #-o

freakyyq8.png

PLease use help & advice next time you have a question. Locked.

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast