Pixel wip - Got to get myself right out of here.

Lovelydude

lwwipsampcopyit4.png

Heh, it's a WIP, but I need ideas from you folks as to what could be improved, and where to go from here :P

Incase you didn't realise, it's going to be a mage casting a spell on a warrior, so he's probably going to be incased in ice :P

Hence the title. Also that song is good.

Situation nowhere, Rush from the change of atmosphere...

my idea - do more of the mage, but entirly siloweted by the spell, with the frount of the worrior radiating from the glow, with fairly high contrast, withe spell is as yet part way through, maybe with that silloweted mage, show some detail around the edges so as you can still tell that it is a mage and to make it look more 3D.

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

Yes, 3D in a linework. :|

Also, are they attacking each other? If so, why is the guy facing the camera? Reminds me of amatuer actors who want their face on TV so they stare at the camera the entire time.

Also, that is one giganto hand! It could grasp the guys waist, daaang. :shock:

ok, i didnt mean so much in the linework, but one you get on to shading colouring texturing etc.

well i had a bit of time so i made this as an example of what i mean =)

lovelydudeexampleofwhatimeandgp3.png

hehe, im quite proud of that, i kow linework isnt great, but it was done to shopw what i mean =)

PJB21

sigpjb2101sigdy6.png

100% my own work, i make my own brushes: set 1 set 2

Yes, 3D in a linework. :|

Also, are they attacking each other? If so, why is the guy facing the camera? Reminds me of amatuer actors who want their face on TV so they stare at the camera the entire time.

Also, that is one giganto hand! It could grasp the guys waist, daaang. :shock:

Heh GS, I agree. Least he won't have a big shnoz(nose) :P

On the advice of a friend, I'm going to make basically every living, or inanimate thing in the bg, that is fairly close, frozen or have snow and icecicles(sp?) XDDDDDD

Also, I might make the hand a different angle, and post it here to give everyone an idea of what it would look like from a different angle.

Edit: Also, about the massive hand GS. The hand is actually the main character, you guys are just to blind to see a main character doesn't have to have a bellybutton :D Also, he will grab your waist too XD