5 new types of weapons

xplod33

ill start with range because it really needs an update

well, i was thinking they could add shurikens, or throwing star it would be quite useful

now for melee

nunchuks, i dunno if i can get u guys a picture(for people who dont know what it is) buy it is 2 pieces of metal or wood connected by a chain, the wood. metal would be about a foot long, would be extremely fast, like claws

and a katana(new name plz), its a sword and not a scimtar, ts in between them, a short sword that is curved, and not fat(don know how else to call it) on the end but thin throughout, would also be fast and very deadly as it is very sharp

makibishi(some one please think of a new name), they are small pieces of metal that are [bleep]ed and can be thrown on ground(would scatter in a 4x4 box area and would help stop retreat because as people retreat they will step on the makabishi :wall: and get damaged

and the bo(also think of a new name), long piece of wood or wood covered in plated metal which would be used for long range combat, extremely fast and will usually deliver damage due to speed and force

ive been reading history on nijas and samurais for a few days :XD: dont ask why

and the only reason i asked for new names is because itll be hard to type

i like the Shuriken idea.. but they all ready have those throwing discs from tz-kets. Katana's would be sweet but i alwayz thought they were longer than you explained. i think most people know what nunchucks are and we already have a flail which would have the same motion so i dont think theyd make that :shame:

hows the weather up there. where the rich people live. currently, in the poor area its -1.

This is nice and all, but in the Jagex official suggestion forum, they don't want suggestions about oriental weapons or martial arts related combat styles.

So, let's replace your ideas with non-oriental

Throwing stars = throwing knives or darts (oops! we already have those!)

Katana - a long curved sword. We have the scimitar, but we can add the sabre.

Your makibishi is known in the english-speaking worlds as a calthrop. I really don't see how this would be effective in game. If you can't walk into the square that contains this device, then you could never pick it up from either a monster or player drop.

Nunchucks. This is the japanese version of a flail. We already have that.

Bo. Hmm. We have halbards for your "long" range attacks, and battlestaves for regular attacks. You might take issue with the speed, though. Any long stick is a "fast" weapon, however, because its core is wood and it isn't edged or [bleep]ed, it doesn't do as much damage. So, compared with the slower western versions, I think it pretty much evens out.

So what does this boil down to? Hmm. Let's add the Sabre, a long slender curved sword.

Sorry, can't really say I support your idea.

- Sligo

MySig.jpg

I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but, I am not sure you realize tht what you heard is not what I meant.

It could be a minigame? \' You buy tokens, than u pay the dude however many tokens to enter a tounament. have to kill several samurias or watever. After the first tourney, u get sherikans. Than u would get numchucks, than the long, curved sword, than scatter thingys, than the bo. When u have all of those wepons, talk to sum dude or chick or wutever and then u can make them.

Throwin star- a new smithing item

Numbchucks- use 2 planks, or a new smithing item, and a rope to make

Long curved sword- new simthin item

Bo-Dunno wat skill this would be under. I guess use 2 planks and 2 things of metal

Scatter thingys- New smithin item.

costumes?

Mask- + 16 str

torso- +40 in def, +40 str, + 18 offensive range

legs- +34 in every defence catergory

cape- Defence=+5 crush, slash, +3 stab, + 4 mage, +6 range

gloves- +1 in every defence, +10 offence range

boots- +2 in every defence

I am no expert on this kinda stuff, but it would be like d'hide and maybe addy together?

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

Best idea ever- check it out!!!!