Lava runes

Kaylivel

I enchanted a binding necklace so went and made a bunch of lava runes... the thing is, I have no clue what to do with them... ??

They're fun to make and other than giving me experience in runecrafting... I see no spells to use them on... I've heard they're used for pking. That's all anyone has been able to tell me.

-Kaylivel

=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

mithfcamo,Kaylivel.gif

Kaylivel.gif

I be no expert on other spell books than the regular, but I can tell you it's ONLY used in the spell "Lvl6 exchant jewellery" and it is EXTREMELY diffucult to get it since it costs a LOT of tokkuls. And the powerful creatures drops 54 at max on them. :shame:

:shame: :shame:

Your right, you are no expert at regular magic. First off, there isn't a enchant at level 6 magic, lowest is level 7. And that doesn't even take fire/earth/lava runes.

Lava runes aren't "EXTREMELY" difficult to get, you can easily runecraft them. :roll:

I be no expert on other spell books than the regular, but I can tell you it's ONLY used in the spell "Lvl6 exchant jewellery" and it is EXTREMELY diffucult to get it since it costs a LOT of tokkuls. And the powerful creatures drops 54 at max on them. :shame:

Your right, you are no expert at regular magic. First off, there isn't a level 6 enchant, lowest is level 7. And that doesn't even take fire/earth/lava runes.

Lava runes aren't "EXTREMELY" difficult to get, you can easily runecraft them. :roll:

I'm sorry I missed too much info.

I was talking about uncut onyx.

1- sapphire

2- emerald

3- ruby

4- diamond

5- dragonstone

6- onyx

Oh yes there is. Sorry about missing too much info.

I just answered a question.

Your right, you are no expert at regular magic. First off, there isn't a level 6 enchant, lowest is level 7. And that doesn't even take fire/earth/lava runes.

I'm sorry I missed too much info.

I was talking about uncut onyx.

1- sapphire

2- emerald

3- ruby

4- diamond

5- dragonstone

6- onyx

Oh yes there is. Sorry about missing too much info.

Just making sure he got the message, so you didn't confuse him. There's no harm done. :wink: