a tears of guithix experiment- all done results inside

ashozzy2

You'll probably end up having half an XP difference and getting the tears xp in the lowest one. If they are exactly the same XP, I have no clue what will happen.

I'll bet that's it seeing as a lot of Construction gives a third or a half of a point. Either that or as DarkDude said in their code they just run through it and the last one it hits would get the xp. I'll bet in the code it goes through it alphabetically and so Runecrafting would be the last one. That's what I would do at least.

Haven't seen this theory so I'll ask a question first. Which skill (of the two) did you last get xp in to make them the same? If it was runecrafting, maybe if tied, it gives xp to the last of those skill you received xp in.

If Jagex ever made a perfect update, there would be players complaining about nothing to complain about.

[hide=My Stats]Jake_Corsair.png[/hide]

Haven't seen this theory so I'll ask a question first. Which skill (of the two) did you last get xp in to make them the same? If it was runecrafting, maybe if tied, it gives xp to the last of those skill you received xp in.

It was runecrafting htta i go the xp to match construction, then to try and make sure nothing liked that happened i loged off and switched world.

you always get the xp going to the skill with the least xp, i dunno what happened when they were the same xp though, that could be cataclismic to the existence of the space-time continuem (sp?)

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

I think it might be because when you craft runes, you can get like 8.5 exp. So maybe you had 79861.5 exp on rc (you can't see that 0.5), and 79861 exp on construction.

Not sure tho :)

I think it might be because when you craft runes, you can get like 8.5 exp. So maybe you had 79861.5 exp on rc (you can't see that 0.5), and 79861 exp on construction.

then wouldn't u have gotten exp on construction, with it being the lowest with exp?

Do u know what the Chain of Command is? it's the chain i'll go get and beat you with until you understand who is in command here

siggof4.gif

then wouldn't u have gotten exp on construction, with it being the lowest with exp?

Ooops I got owned :oops: I guess you are right :) Then I have no idea why he got it on rc.

Ooops I got owned :oops: I guess you are right :) Then I have no idea why he got it on rc.

maybe construction has a 0.5xp item?