gardening tips

neogeo0823

so, im leveling up construction, and by the time im done with my work, ill be at level 50. i have two sections of garden outside the front of my house while i plan on developing from the weedy lots they are into something livable.

so, what i want to know is: what helpful gardening tips do you guys have? is theres a specific plant pattern that you think looks cool? shoud i plant maple trees or oaks? maybe both? should i have a pond, imp statue, or leave it bare? should i just say stuff it to the whole idea and pave it over for a new room?

you guys decide! meanwhile, im off to make more flatpack stuff! let me know what clever ideas you guys think will look good in my garden! when im done, ill post screenies. \'

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

have 1 little square in the far corner your house, then on the complete opposite side of the map have your portal. Then fill all the other square up with dead things make it look like a swamp :)

~gotsol~

rsn: pippin36

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

actually, when levelling construction at around level 50, I had a few gardens, all with different things in. However, if you are planning on getting to level 70, to get a dungeon, you will find that you wont have any rooms spare. (the limit of 20 rooms is far too small). I ended up removing all my gardens except the one with a portal in. (wasted lots of money unnecessarily)

Therefore, I say stuff the garden idea, as it doesnt really do much except look pretty. And to be honest, the normal garden isnt really the pretty anyway. Formal garden has some nice stuff, but it all comes at a price, so im not gonna bother.

Good luck with the constructing!

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs