~Last Days Of Member~

StrikerRay

I got 4 days of membership left, and i was wondering what should i do? Im currently fishing sharks[lvl 86 fishing :XD: ] to get 10M[got 7.5 atm].

I sold all my member stuff already, so i pretty much have a F2P bank..cept for the sharks lol.

On my last topic, most people said i should do PC but i have no weapon and i do good with a whip but dont wanna buy one. <.<

So anyone have any ideas?

thanks!

~Ray

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

well 4 days left i say fish it up, try to buy a easter egg or something so you have a rare that will raise in price. Why are you not member anymore?

~gotsol~

rsn: pippin36

RSN: 1 day late | Private chat: On

| 60 ATTACK | 81 STRENGTH | 72 HITPOINTS |

| 80 MAGIC | 13 PRAYER | 1 DEFENSE | 65 COMBAT |

For fun -

Do all of the mini-games (castlewars, etc.), visit all the places, and do all of the things that you can on p2p but will miss on f2p.

For xp -

Pest control. Buy a d scimmy and resell it before you leave.

For cash -

Merch runes from the mage guild. That is like 600k an hour easily which is WAY faster than sharks.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Do Castle Wars and dance in crowded banks! :mrgreen:

Or continue your everyday, boring, shark catching. -.-

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Last 4 days, 3 now, umm, I guess I'll tell you what I did with my last 2 days...

Buy full veracs...Find someone to kill the kq with, it's easier than you think. Slaughter her for 2 days. Only don't do what I did...go with smoeone you've never met and is level 123...You end up die-ing and not getting your helm back, as well as your glory, rune boots, and everything else you can possibly think of. If your combat is 100+, it's well worth killing the kq, gets your adrenalin going like mad. Only it'll make you miss members so much that you'll either renew it, or quit rs altogether.

What ever you do, make it something you haven't done before (be prepared to lose some money) and have as much fun as you can.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

hmm i guess..only lvl 87 CB so yeh..i fish for like 2 hours a day now, then jus play Gunz Online lmfao..

hmm i got like 1.5 days left now..i jus gotta exchange my PC points in and fish some more idk..

PS: i dont really wanna lose more then 200k lol trying to get lots of cash (8M atm W00T)

\:D/ Ray::P2P::::Roaming Around::::Phat me pl0x?::::Beamster:: \:D/

reduccionoy9.jpg

how about buy mutiple free world stuff (tools like axes tiaras, runes, food, robes, expensive amours) and stuck it in bank to make your bank space as large as possible?

and yea, get that p2p for life away