agility training help please

Aneron

Im looking for the fastest way to get my agility up to level 48 so i can use the ape atoll course to raise it to 50, for Legends and to make Underground pass a few levels easier. Currently im training at barb outpost, but is it better to train at the agility arena or agility pyramid? I remember when i tried the pyramid at level 42, i still failed the obstacles very often. and when i do the agility arena i keep getting nailed by the darts until my agility is lower than level 40 and then it becomes much harder to get tickets in time. please give any advice about any of these courses, and which one you think is best :thumbsup:

i advise use the arena but bring agility pots for when the darts lower your agility.

the pyramid is ok too, but i even fail a lot (67 agil) so i duno...

but its up to you in the end. and good luck with the quests

siggy4ny.jpg

Slayer FTW!!! Currently Lvl 73

Barrows Items: 8 Dragon Drops: 5

1632 Total All Skills 60+ 1700 blog.

"If you have got nothing nice to say, say nothing at all"-Flamers Watch Out

I used the Barbarians course until level 44, then used the arena. But yep, Ape Atoll is the way to go after that.

If y use the agility arena, I personally wouldn't use pots, and just don't use the darts. They aint worth it.

99/99 Fletching, 99/99 Cooking, 96/99 Strength

Hobgoblin11.jpeg

good news, i got to level 48 in the agility arena, unfortunately ape atoll has proved a bit difficult for me... i fail the obstacles more thani succeed :oops: oh well i had enough food to get level 50 for legends so im happy :D

I actually posted a similar question a few days ago, so here's what I did:

-I had 48 agility to start and had been training at the Barbarian course. I went to the arena and got it to 49, then went to the Wildy course, drank a potion to get to level 52 (to cross the ridge), and then started using the wildy course. It's wayyy faster than the barb course and I wasn't failing very much. You get about 570 xp per lap, so it's very fast. I got my level to 52 easily that way.

grammar2gr8dx.png

Chemchord.png

~Member of Legends' Guild~