Clickin wurld 1...

martindude

If it is full their is a little green arrow above the world number...wait about 5- 10 secondds then press that untill the world is no longer full....all it does is refresh the page...hope this helps

RSN: Miner___13 < that's 3 underscores

miner___13f.png

F2P and drug free...for LIFE!

Once you get in, bookmark the page for easy access. This works for IE for sure and I think for some other browsers.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

Once you get in, bookmark the page for easy access. This works for IE for sure and I think for some other browsers.

Not anymore, they disabled it.

I just did it. In fact I am doing it again while I type this... Yep just did it again and it still works.

The thing that you might be forgetting is that each time that they update it you have to update your bookmarks.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

ummm...change your mouse, or go to control panel, switch to classic view, mouse, and just play around, there might be something wrong with your mouse, never heard of this happening before, and check your internet settings, maybe the page is blocked