Currently going for 65 slayer

darthyboyd

it also depends which slayer master you go to. I do lost city assignments. these are good because you dont get crocodiles, and because the assignments are generally longer. I get 10-15k slayer xp a trip for most tasks :)

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs

eh a few weeks?

I was like 46 slayer when black masks came onto the scene.. and I found out any slayer level can use...

I got 65 within 5 days and those were days I was working. last 2 levels were slow but not bad..

83ish cb at start with whip and rune armor in defensive mode and excal special for minimized food runs. Minimizing food runs was a major time saver.

get a black mask, use fairy circles (with glorys to edge) and lost city master. keep a game neck handy and burp anything even remotely annoying.. like metal dragons =p

missions I loved...

firegiants, lesser/greater demons, bloodveldts, trolls, elves and dagganaths. lots of hits, not much damage easy to get to with 70+ agility.

get a black mask

did I mention? get a black mask

oh and get a black mask.

Cheers!

-BB

At your combat level, I'd estimate around 8k Slayer XP an hour.

At level-61, you should have about 301,288 XP. Level-65 is 449,428 Xp; meaning you'll need about 148K XP. 148K / 8K = 18.5 Hours. This figure could be expediated by a Black Mask and a Cannon, along with good tasks. Of course, the XP could be slower if you get numerous consecutive Burthrope-Tasks.