nid help wif mage lv 31 now

cyclonefire

curse is a very good way to train. easy way to get rid of your useless body runes and not very costly. first, wear tons of metal armor (bronze to rune- it doesn't matter they all have the same stats). do NOT wear an amulet. use a staff (i like earth, because the curse spell requires 3 water, 4 earth and 1 body), and cast away. make sure it fails, and you will get 29xp per cast. happy failing :D :D

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

u cant make sure it fails. And body runes arn't useless.

to me they are. and it was almost fail 99.9% of the time if you are wearing full metal armor and no amulet. if your using runes instead of a staff, it fails even more often.

Nairb168.gif

Retired from runescape. I will be on every now and then though. :)

u cant make sure it fails. And body runes arn't useless.

to me they are. and it was almost fail 99.9% of the time if you are wearing full metal armor and no amulet. if your using runes instead of a staff, it fails even more often.

It will fail upwards of 90%. Bodies are worthless. Max forum price is 5gp each which is hard to find a buyer at even that low.

Also, you should wear dragonhide vambs if that wasn't mentioned.

RahkUrWrld.png

PM me in game to use some skills of mine (glories/potions) free or to ask a question.

Fire Cape - 04/29/06 Lvl 104

RAHK's Pro PC Gear and Guide(clickable)

splash02tm6.jpg Tired of hack and slash? FPSers getting old? Give this game a try!

• 4 weeks later...
oic. so u guys are sayin to me tht i should fail the curse ? can i train at varrock sewer - skeletons.i m wearin green dragonhides now

Yes failing is good. It will allow you to cast the curse again on the same monster.

icecube7.jpeg

rune craft tons of runes, then just find a spot behind a table, and fire away high damage spells. High damage= more exp.

Higher damage done by spells doesnt mean more xp, thats why there is a mage calculator that includes combat spells because u get the same xp no matter what u hit.

johnno41.png

johnno41.gif

Add me! (Johnno41)

rune craft tons of runes, then just find a spot behind a table, and fire away high damage spells. High damage= more exp.

Higher damage done by spells doesnt mean more xp, thats why there is a mage calculator that includes combat spells because u get the same xp no matter what u hit.

It should also be noted that the amount of experience points stated in the tables below are merely the base number of points you receive upon successfully casting any listed spell, however you will gain additional experience (and not just in Magic) once your spell has actually damaged its target.

Experience points

Each spell will earn you a certain number of experience points towards your magic skill when cast. These are displayed below. However, with Strikes, Bolts, Blasts and Waves it isn't as simple as that, because you can also inflict damage. There is a base amount of xp you will always receive when you cast the spell, even if you fail it and see a splash, and this is the value quoted in the table below. But you also receive extra magic xp and Hits xp depending on how much damage you inflict. For those spells that give xp over the base you will see a "+" beside the xp value.

* For every damage point you hit your opponent, you receive 2 magic xp.

* You also receive 1.33 Hits xp for every damage point you inflict.

ShadowSam19.png