C.E.T (Chaos Events Team)

planoboy93

good point....and i would like to welcome rctycoon fan or better known on tip.it forums as rcty to the CET.

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

id like to introduce sr travis 77to the CET

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

Off to school wild goat can u tell sr travis to message me on runescape and ill add him to list later i guess
kk....and people please keep these threads up on the boards.

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

still no post from him o well but i have someone who wants to join hes gonna post tomoreow and this is to wild goat and all of the C.E.T members read these posts i am tired of saying for a member to add another member and everything gets a lil old they could just glance at the post and its done with and no pm from travis yet ill add him after i talk to him and everyone don't forget out agilty event this saturday meet at east ardounge bank at 5.00 eastern 4.00 central

planoboy93.png

Founder of C.E.T.