Logo-Cape

well, this is a rough idea but i have been thinknig of it for a while now ... ok lets cut to the chase. im sure every is bored and tired of all of the capes they are so plain and well how do i say this NOT COLORFUL. so i propose the idea of making your own logo on a cape. You could take any cape from dyed F2P capes all the way the infamous legends cape to the clothes shop in varrok and pay a fee of 5k to have a logo on your cape. there would be a choice, you would then have a pop-up (in the runescape screen) showing 25X25 tiny squares making up a huge square and you could choose different colors and draw up your own logo on your cape. once done all of this you would now have in your inventory Logo-Cape, it is now untradable, and for those of you who have done mourinings end part-1 could go to the clothes shop in lletya and have a choice of new colors and premade logos (ex. a demon head or similar to the helderac sheild). so theres my idea and i will be adding on to it when i get a new idea thanks for taking your time reading my suggestion!! :D p.s this will be a F2P update as well 8-)

xaulinmonk54.jpeg

[^^Thanks Go To Runemetsa For Most Sigs]

Thats too much to have jagex server remember. You should probely just have a selecttion of 3 capes to choose, one for warrior, ranger, and mage. However I think at least your name could be added at the capes bottom, (o yeah, like your runescape name, not your real life name lol)

My suggestion...

To help from people being imature with their capes, have Jagex look them over. When you would make your cape it would have a submit button to send the design to Jagex, saying you will get a response in 24-48 hours(not sure how long it would take). They look at your design and either allow it or deny it. To stop people from making 100s of capes though and stopping Jagex from doing their normal day to day task, you are only allowed 1 cape (kind of like a fire cape). I think this would be a cool little update maybe with a workshop like the Christmas event last year.

i like the cape idea. It would be cool to have a cape that u want to have. I would like to say that jagex probably wont want to look at every cape made. it would bother too much. but if they do have an inmature cape it would be easy enough just to report them. They could be able to have the cape. It would put a lot less pressure on jagex doing it that way

Code:

untitled6kv7.gif

How about just getting to paint your cape with a crest, from ssomething in construction? Full helms and kites have them, so why not capes?

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

My suggestion...

To help from people being imature with their capes, have Jagex look them over. When you would make your cape it would have a submit button to send the design to Jagex, saying you will get a response in 24-48 hours(not sure how long it would take). They look at your design and either allow it or deny it. To stop people from making 100s of capes though and stopping Jagex from doing their normal day to day task, you are only allowed 1 cape (kind of like a fire cape). I think this would be a cool little update maybe with a workshop like the Christmas event last year.

i dont this idea would work very well...jagex look over every single cape?

just look how slow they do f2p customer support...

Lose the legends cape copying ability. Make the charge much higher. Make it P2P. That should rule out quite a bit of obscenities and could be more easily monitored. Then if it works out well on P2P introduce it to F2P and see how long it lasts. Price for the cape would still stay high though. Maybe rather than the 25x25 pixel making, have pre-made logos to make it at least possible. They would have to be decent pre-mades though.

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png