AngelQueen06's blog

Hiya everyone, Today i decided to make a new account and write a blog on it so here goes.

17/08/06

I made the account today at around 7.00pm gmt time. I had all my skills at level three before i left tutorial island which took me around 10 minutes to do. So there i was standing in Lumbridge with only the bare essentials and basic levels. I headed into the castle and started Cook's Assistant, which i easily finished which brought my cooking level to 5. I decided to start leveling my combat up but i had to log off so i set a goal. A single goal to be completed by the next time i was on for a long period of time.

Goal for that day: Defence level: currently 3 want to be 20

18/08/06

I logged in today ready to complete my goal, i headed to lumbridge chicken pens but as i walked out the gate a level 84 traded me and gave me a iron sword, power ammy and 50k. I thanked him and headed on my way to complete my goal. I arrived at the pens and after a while i had leveled up to level 10. I then decided to go to Varrock and see if i could buy anything worthwhile. After buying full iron and a black cape i headed back to the chicken pen. By this time 3 people had attempted to scam all failing and getting reported in the process. I stayed in the chicken pen til i was level 15 in defence and then took a break from runescape.

Thank you for reading and please post your comments. I will add to this as i go along.

By the way i do not play runescape that much anymore so my progress will be slow.

19/08/06

So today i logged in and started killing chickens again but i soon got bored of that task, so yet again i went to Varrock and spent about half an hour there. I left Varrock with a new friend who i had met in Varrock and we headed back to the chicken pen. When we got there it was very busy and we wern't doing that well so we left. The goblins just south of the chicken pen were busy aswell and were not very good to train on but we we not put off. We left to go to Fred the Farmers chicken pen where we both trained together which made the task a lot less boring and within 15 minutes or so i had reached level 20 defence.

Goal completed