which one will get me my money faster

crazyrabbi

well i need alot of money so i can raise my fletching to 70, woodcutting to 60 and magic to 55

i could...

1. fish 4000 lobsters and sell for 800k (with 50 fishing)

2. pick flax and spin into bowstrings and then get 5000 bowstrings

post your ideas here please

They are both good ways to make moeny. But remember that it's not only about making money, its also about what experience you get during the process. So... what do you want the most, crafting experience (from spinning the flax) or fishing+cooking exp from the lobsters?

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Flax would be quicker by a lot, but there is more of a demand for lobbies (thats my opinion anyway) so whatever you want to do. I would pick flax because i just got off a fishing binge from level 59 to level 69 and i'm kinda sick of it.

If I were you, I'd do both Miscellania quests. If you have at least 750k in the coffers you get 1250 flax and 446 maples (with 100% on flax and 50% on maples) every day, only costing you 75k each day. You can fletch the maple logs to help get your fletching to 70 and either spin the flax or just sell it as it is- either way, you make a very significant daily profit with almost no effort.