questions about fight cave...not in guide...

smilinmike

I watched most of the uploads from the guide...Insane dude! Wow!....now I really want to try this place out but I am more than a little worried about a few things that could kill me..I cant afford to lose an inventory full of my best stuff that would take me months to re-coup...

First question... can I tele out of the fight caves? I noticed that he didnt carry an ectophial or anything to tele with? I am pretty sure I am not going to get it right the first time, so rather than die and lose everything, I would expect to have to tele outta there. Can I?

Second question... I noticed that when he was fighting the final guy he kept changing back and forth from protect from mage to protect from range. He seemed to know when exactly to do this flawlessly. How did he know when? And...if I am there..in the final battle..and I make a mistake and take a hit from it's magic, or from it's range..what kind of damage does it do?

99 ranged

90 hp

86 crafting

85 mage

...Eating players for breakfast since 2002.

Did you mean to post this in Muggi's guide? Also, you can tell what attack Jad is about to use by how he goes about attacking. If he jsut goes up on two legs and brings them down almost immedietly, he's using a ranged attack, if he stalls while up on two legs, it's magic. And I'm fairly sure his attacks can one hit most people (60+ damage I believe

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

As the last guy said, you watch Jad's feet. When he slams them down fast, change to protection from ranged. If he stands in the air, protection from magic.

The reason he didn't bring teles is becuase if you die, you simply appear outside the cave with all your items. :)