what to do as a new member

NielsXVI

you cant go wrong with training your new members skills and exploring new areas. when i first became a member i couldnt wait to do some fletching and making bronze arrows. Then i went exploring karmnja with my new 1k bronze arrows and died from poisonous tribesmen spears. But if you want to do some exploring check out keldagarim or mortania there great places to check out. There are no places like it in f2p.

minsc+90.png

Tip.it's new members guide is a very good thing to check out :)

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=new_members_P2P_guide.htm

Also the getting around guide, since members world is HUGE compared to the free world: http://tip.it/runescape/?page=getting_around.htm

Start recepie for disaster quest and do the first subquest to get access to the bank chest in Lumbridge.

As you see, a reasonably cheap and easy way to teleport is to make yourself a few gaming necklaces (for burthorpe teleport) and some rings of duelling (for castle wars and al kahrid duelling arena teleport).

Please think before you ask a question. If you ask the right question, its much more likely you get the answer you are looking for :)

Gugge.png

Moly.png

Do Druidic Ritual. It's easy, and allows you to start herblore. If you're staying P2P for a long time train fletching, slayer or runecrafting. If you're only going to be P2P for a short while, then train agility. Don't forget to do some quests, like Priest in Peril. The Plague City quest can be important if you want access to the elven lands, and dwarf cannon is good if you want a dwarven multicannon. Also, play some mini-games once in a while, such as Castle Wars or Pest Control.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

when i was first a member that first thing i looked up was treasure trails lol

first quest i did was death plateu

if ur looking for a good quest start the plague city series

if u want to skill start thiving ur heart out

if you wanna explore do the grand tree quest

thats what i would do

The links posted by Gugge are the ones that you want to check out. Well done for done for doing Lost City on your first day. I'd recommend doing a few hunderd laps of gnome course to get you agil up. If you walk to gnome stronghold, then you will get to explore a lot of the map at the same time.

Good quests to do are fishing contest (for the shortcut), druidic ritual, and the plague city quests. Just relax and enjoy yourself. Try to work on a few quests a week, and that will give you targets to level your members skills up too.

curanir1.png

Best Barrows Chest: guth skirt, dh helm, dh axe, racks, gp (23/08/06); best tt reward: robin, guthix helm, guthix legs, nats, rune legs